SCTE-104 messaging is widely adopted throughout the broadcast industry as the standard method for including specific program automation signals and markers in video, for example, program parts and commercial breaks. Monitoring of SCTE-104 messages in the Qx and QxL is supported for both conventional SDI interfaces as well as 2110-40 and 2022-6.
- AJA Delivers Quality Video Signals With PHABRIX
- National Broadcasting Services of Thailand invests in 12 PHABRIX SxE instruments for versatile test and measurement
- Diagnose, measure and react quickly with the PHABRIX SxE handheld
- PHABRIX’s latest Qx Series release adds support for a host of new SDI and IP standards, plus advanced ST 2110 IP Signal Generation
- SCTE 104 Packet Detection in the PHABRIX Qx Series of Rasterizers