Responsibilities to PHABRIX
• Always being aware of the needs of the company, highlight areas that could be improved and bring to the Manufacturing meetings.
• To take part in Staff reviews annually.
• To take responsibility for own Continual Professional Development.
• Attending courses or training where recommended.
• Support other departments within the company.
• Knowledge of the PHABRIX staff handbook and policies.
To build, test and configure company products in accordance with the relevant build and test procedures.
• Build products in accordance with the current Build procedures.
• Test products in accordance with the current Test procedures.
• Update departmental databases.
• Assist in addressing the daily customer support correspondences.
• Fault finding down to component level.
• Rework skill down to component level. Small BGAs, 0402s.
• Reading circuit diagrams.
• Repair and document returned goods under the RMA (return merchandise authorization) procedure.
• Familiar with using and writing Build and Test procedures.
• Familiar with preparing units ready for dispatch.
• Familiar with configuring units to customers specifications.
• Proficient in Microsoft office.
• Reporting to the Production & Support Manager.
• To be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision.
• Highly organized.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Flexible attitude.
• An understanding of electronics & IP networking in the broadcasting industry would be an advantage.
• Competitive salary, discretionary bonus scheme and pension scheme.
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
• Death in Service scheme – 4 x salary.
• On site Gym.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• On-site staff parking with free to use EV charging points.
• Medical, dental and optical healthcare scheme.
Full time, permanent