IBC 20229-12 September | RAI, Amsterdam
Date: 9th-12th September 2022
Venue: RAI Amsterdam
Europaplein, NL 1078 GZ
Visitor Code: 14014
What we will be showing at IBC 2022
PHABRIX will be presenting multiple new hardware and software releases in its industry-leading range of T&M tools at IBC 2022 on stand 10.C01.
Headlining the roll-call of new innovations is a portable addition to the Qx Series rasterizers in the form of the 3RU QxP, while NoVNC browser-based remote access and improved audio functionality are among the features of the latest software release (V4.7) for the Qx and QxL Series rasterizers.
Providing a portable and remote application-friendly addition to the Qx Series of rasterizers, the QxP inherits the flexible architecture and extensive workflow support of the acclaimed QxL.
Distinguished by its capacity for 25GbE UHD IP workflows and unique suitability for mobile operation thanks to an optional V-mount battery plate, the QxP incorporates a 3RU multi-touch 1920 x 1200 7” LCD screen, touchscreen control, and external HDMI for a rasterizer output with up to 16 instruments.
Designed to support IP (SMPTE ST 2110 and 2022-6), SDI and hybrid IP/SDI workflows, the rasterizer is also equally at home on-set in SDR/HDR grading and shading applications, as well as in QC, MCR, engineering and R&D environments.
In addition PHABRIX will also be showing the latest features from Qx Series Software V4.6 & V4.7, Including but not limited to:
- Introduction of class leading Waveform Monitoring with support for deep color sources up to 12-bits presented in Overlay, Stacked and Parade modes
- A new Dolby E Decoder and Metadata Analyzer option for a clear and accessible view of the Dolby E metadata in Dolby E and Dolby ED2 audio streams
- ST 2110: New 4×32 channel audio flow analysis mode (-30/-31) with NMOS
- ST 2110: Audio Group Mode metering – 16 channel metering, 1 group (4 channels) from each of 4 audio flows
- A suite of AMWA NMOS tools providing flexibility and clarity when integrating with an NMOS controller
- An updated NMOS receiver that enables more detailed API information to smooth NMOS interoperability
- A new NMOS sender (in the QxL platform) to accompany the 2110-20/-30/-31/-40 signal generator
- A new EUHD option on the QxL with support for analysis and generation of Extended UHD/4K YCbCr/RGB 444/422 10/12-bit formats in the range 47.95P – 60P
- A new 25G full line rate, programmable 4GB PCAP capture option for QxL, (10G line rate and 1GB PCAP capture for Qx) that provides selection options to capture live IP traffic in 2110 mode
- NoVNC support allowing full browser based remote access, delivering up to 16 simultaneous scalable instruments over a remote network
Also on display was the Sx Series of handheld instruments latest development: automatic Link Detection of single links of multi-link 3G/HD-SDI based UHD formats as well as the remarkable versatility of its award winning Sx TAG IP handheld instrument.
Let's get your IBC demo booked...
Let us know the products you're interested in and what day at IBC would work best for you and we'll be in touch to set up a demo with one of our experts at a time that suits you.