Are you interested in working in a fast-paced industry, shaping the future of live media content production? Do you want to build innovative tooling that supports the very latest emerging technologies within the broadcast and video production industries?
PHABRIX builds reliable and versatile test and measurement solutions that allow broadcasters and content creators to commission, debug and monitor their video-delivery systems and content workflows. We deliver innovative rasterizer and analysis solutions that can generate and inspect video signals in real-time at speeds of up to 100Gbps. We develop technology for both emerging and existing broadcast solutions, working with both IP and SDI standards to enable our customers to deliver and broadcast high-quality 4K, High-Dynamic-Range (HDR), High-Frame-Rate content. Our solutions are used globally by many of the largest broadcasters, Outside Broadcast (OB) trucks, electronics manufacturers, and video production environments.
If PHABRIX sounds like the place for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your CV using the form below.
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme and pension
- Hybrid working, with flexible hours
- Opportunities to travel to industry tradeshows, conferences and events
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Death in Service scheme – 4 x salary
- On site Gym
- Cycle to Work scheme
- On-site staff parking with free to use EV charging points
- Medical, Dental and Optical healthcare scheme
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and covering letter to HR@phabrix.com