We’re pleased to announce our Rx rasterizer supply is back on track due to improved chipset support.
Based on the award-winning Sx portable test & measurement range, the rack-mounted, cost-effective Rx series of rasterizers delivers advanced 2K/3G/HD/SD-SDI signal generation, analysis and monitoring for faster compliance testing and fault diagnosis of both video and audio signals.
- 3x The Choice – The Rx series is available in 3 form factors, from a full 2RU 4 channel rasterizer with built in monitoring to a compact 2 channel rasterizer, all with the same features and tools.
- Monitoring Workflows are optimized with ultra-flexible, user-defined instrument display layouts. You choose the instruments that you wish to see, how you wish to see them and save each design as a preset to suit individual operators and key applications, with rapid recall for fast access to alternative workflows.
- Up to 16 Instruments can be presented simultaneously, at sizes ranging from full screen down to 1/16 screen.
- Advanced Diagnostic Tools including class leading Real-Time Eye (RTE™) and Jitter physical layer analysis instruments, with support for up to four separate channels of simultaneous Eye & Jitter analysis.
- Closed Caption, Loudness and Dolby® monitoring
- AV Delay Generation & Analysis, allows for the measurement of the audio-video delay through a broadcast workflow.
- Rapid Fault Diagnosis, the Rx Series offers video and audio capture to help diagnose intermittent problems. The video capture can be triggered automatically when faults are identified according to user-defined criteria.