SCTE-104 messaging is widely adopted throughout the broadcast industry as the standard method for including specific program automation signals and markers in video, for example, program parts and commercial breaks. Monitoring of SCTE-104 messages in the Qx and QxL is supported for both conventional SDI interfaces as well as 2110-40 and 2022-6.
- 7thSense upgrades to PHABRIX QxP waveform monitors for advanced 25G IP compliance monitoring
- PHABRIX unveils new QxP hybrid IP/SDI portable waveform monitor at SET EXPO 2023
- PHABRIX to demonstrate full suite of Hybrid IP/SDI, 4K/UHD, HDR/WCG instruments at IBC 2023
- PHABRIX announces retirement of CEO & Founder, Phillip Adams
- Rx Rasterizers – Back in the Game!