Making sure that 4K signals maintain their integrity offers big, new challenges. “It’s a change in physics, in the way you make the cameras and capture the images,” says PHABRIX’s Phillip Adams. “We need new instruments to understand what is happing with the high-dynamic range.” And then there are issues when the signals are also being distributed over broadband and mobile networks.
- InSync Technology Ltd upgrades to PHABRIX QxL for ST 2110 signal generation and analysis
- TV 2 Norway chooses PHABRIX QxL for 25G IP UHD test and measurement
- In conversation with the Architects: ST2110 – measuring and testing the data, control and timing planes
- QxL Wins Silver for IP Broadcast Solutions at 2020 DMW Awards
- PHABRIX and Riedel partner to expand on the 2110 & 2022-6 functionalities in Sx TAG IP